Decorating wedding cars doesn’t require lots of decorations to make it look impressive. In fact, it is best that you go for a minimal design for a classy look. This will make it easier for you to match the design of the car with your dress. One of the best ways to decorate wedding cars is by using flowers. This is not that surprising because flowers are common when celebrating important occasions such as weddings. It can provide the venue a livelier atmosphere thus making it a perfect way of accentuating a car for your wedding.
Identifying the Do’s and Don’ts of Decorating a Wedding Car with Flowers
The idea of using flowers in designing a wedding car can provide a harmonious look. You can make use of bridal bouquets, corsage, or wreaths in decorating the car that you can easily get from a florist in Singapore. So if you don’t have any idea on how they get started, then it is important for you to know first the do’s and don’ts when using flowers for car decoration.
- It is necessary that you look for flowers with sturdy stems for it to keep in place despite the movement of the car or the wind. Some of the flowers that have sturdy stems include roses, hydrangeas, and orchids. It is also a good idea if you’ll add foliage like the leaves of Cordyline or Ruscus to make the decoration look bulky. If ever you need to make an outline then it is best that you look for wildflowers because of its texture.
- In order to come up with a stunning wedding car decoration, knowing how to mix and match the flowers can be an advantage. You are free to use any type and color of flowers to decorate the wedding car as long as it will improve the impact of the car. You can also search for ideas online or as suggestions from an online florist because of the knowledge they have in floral design.
- The colors of the flowers matter a lot for car decoration. This is when you’ll have to consider your wedding motif to be assured that the colors are well-organized. One effective tip for you to come up with the right colors of flowers that will suit the color of your car is to use bright-colored flowers for a bright-colored such as green, gold, blue, and red. On the other hand, for a dark-colored car, you can use flowers in delicate bright hues. The availability of the flowers is also another factor that you have to consider wherein you can go for seasonable flowers to save money.
- Try to be creative when using flowers to decorate a wedding car. Aside from the blooms, you can also think of using other materials like ribbons and balloons.
- If you want to avoid the hassle of keeping real flowers fresh on your wedding day, then you can make use of artificial flowers. However, make sure that you look for artificial flowers that are of good quality. You can choose flowers that are made up of silk because they look more authentic and are also durable.
- If you have rented the car or borrowed it from a friend, then you have to avoid using decorations that could only affect or corrode the paint. This is when you have to stay away from using materials like hot glue, tape, whipped cream, and a metal wire that could only cause damage to the car. The best alternative is to use adhesive tapes and ribbons in tying the flowers or if you want to stick it to the car.
- Avoid over decorating the car. You don’t have to fill the car with lots of flowers and foliage. As a matter of fact, weddings cars are usually decorated with flowers in front and at the back. This can lessen the worries of damaging the car while styling it in a simple way.
- It is important that you get the approval of the car owner before you start the decoration. You also have to read the policy imposed by the car rental company to avoid issues after you have used the car.
- Avoid using materials that are difficult to remove such as confetti because this will only consume your time to clean the car. For sure you would not want to let the owner clean it for you.
Flowers are normally used as decorations for wedding cars. Aside from the fact that they are beautiful, you can also consider flowers as an affordable option. You can easily order for any type of flowers from a florist in Singapore as early as possible so you can do the decoration before your wedding day. Knowing that you don’t have any idea on how to start the decorations, you can go online and look for images about different ways of styling a wedding car using flowers.
You have to keep in mind that you don’t need to use lots of flowers just to make the car look stylish and perfect for your wedding day. Try to come up with a simple design for a classy appeal. You can also combine flower with other decorations for an added style like ribbons and pompoms. Knowing that you can design a wedding car yourself, there is no need for you to rent an expensive car instead you can settle with what you have or what you can borrow from your friend.